FutureHab #3 – office block – Beta tests (with paint)
I had four of these cut to test the paint and the scaling and to check the build quality. These picked up several minor issues which have been resolved in the next version. Painting these four also highlighted some bloody irritating design components that I have sorted out for the production version.
Overall I am very happy with this but will be a lot more happy once I have test built the next version.
But wow… put four of them together and it is almost a table by itself
The latest test cut for this includes these improvements:
- Doors on each of the landings
- Elevator access on the roof
- Strip lighting around the rear doors
- Better detailing on the “glass” panels
- Internal bracing on the bottom floor (not shown)